Established in 1998 in Diyarbakır, Beden Mermer, owns 1 Beige Marble Quarry in Hani region, 1 Emperador Marble Quarry in Adıyaman region and 1 Tulip Marble Quarry in Çüngüş region.
In addition, the company has a production capacity of 500.000 m2 plate and sized marble in the factory built on a land of 30.000 m2 with an indoor area of 9.200 m2 in Diyarbakır Organized Industrial Zone.
As a result of the importance the company attaches to Total Quality Management and the undeniable contribution of continuous improvement activities that it adopts as philosophy, today it works 24 hours a day in three shifts and is proud to be serving to its home country as well as many countries around the world including the United States, the UK, Italy, Spain, Greece, Australia, Belgium, the Netherlands, Ukraine, Japan, Singapore, Korea, the Turkic republics and the neighbouring Iraq with its machinery inventory of 4 ST., 3 gang saws (with 80 blades), 2 slab polishing lines, 1 slab honing machine, 1 sized honing machine, 1 epoxy line, 3 pieces of bridge saw machine, 1 tile line, 1 horizontal slitting machine with 4 heads, 2 marble calibration machine, 3 multiple sizing, 1 layered epoxy and netting line, 1 uw gel line, 2 tumbling machines, 2 angled cutting machines, and 4 head cutting machines
Beden Mermer, meticulously manufactures the local stones with its experienced staff and modern technology.
Our mission is to build lasting differences by moving the value of the day to life.
Our vision is to be an international marble and mining company which is competitive in ethics, capable of presenting these beauties presented by nature to us, and preserving it with the same generosity and adding value to the quality of life of our customers.
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Based on the philosophy of quality and healthy production that we adopt as Beden Marble Family, we aim to create Occupational Health and Safety awareness in all our employees and we believe that occupational accidents and occupational diseases are preventable. For this purpose, we aim;
- To establish the Occupational Safety management system certified by TS ISO 1800 on behalf of the continuity of the works,
- To comply with the legal regulations related to Occupational Health and Safety in all our work,
- To organize the training activities periodically in order to ensure the health and safety of our employees,
- To detect and eliminate, to use the technological and current equipment related to,
- To use technological and current equipment related to Occupational Health and Safety and periodically check them.